The Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT) was established in 2004 as a limited liability, special-interest company geared towards the management, administration and programming of sport as well as the construction and operational maintenance of sporting facilities throughout Trinidad and Tobago. SporTT is the premier organisation for the development of sport, athletes and sporting organisations in Trinidad and Tobago.
SporTT is the key implementation agency for the Ministry of Sport and its varied and comprehensive policies for the promotion, sustainable growth and development of sport in Trinidad and Tobago.
The Chairman and Board of Directors provide oversight and strategic direction for the Company. They are:
- Mr. Sebastien Paddington, Chairman
- Mr. Reynold Bala
- Mr. Norris Blanc
- Ms. Nisa Dass
- Dr. Anyl Gopeesingh
- Ms. Sabrenah Khayyam
- Mr. Matthew Quamina
- Mr. Annan Ramnanansingh
- Mr. Kent Ramlal
- Mr. Harnarine Seeram Singh
- Mr. Milton Siboo
The Executive Head of the Company is the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. John Mollenthiel, who leads an Executive Management team to drive the Company’s objectives and reporting responsibilities.
- Sport Development and Performance Unit
- Elite Development and Performance Unit
- Project and Construction Management
- Corporate Communications and Business Development
- Finance and Budgeting
- Corporate Secretary/Legal Services
- Internal Audit
- HR, Administration & Workplace Planning