The Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs wishes to advise the public that the National Youth Policy Consultation scheduled for Tuesday 20th February, 2018 will now be held at the Sangre Grande Civic Centre located on Sukhram Street, Foster Road, Sangre Grande from 6PM to 8PM rather than the North Eastern Regional Multi-Purpose Sport Facility as previously advertised.
As we aim for maximum involvement from our stakeholders, a series of consultations will be held on the following dates at venues throughout the country from 6PM to 8PM.
- Thursday 22nd February, 2018 – Mayaro Civic Centre Wednesday 28th February, 2018 – South West Regional Indoor Sport Arena
- Thursday 01st March, 2018 – Siparia Community Centre
- Tuesday 06th March, 2018 – Southern Regional Indoor Sport Arena
- Thursday 08th March, 2018 – Central Regional Indoor Sport Arena
- Tuesday 13th March, 2018 – National Racquet Centre
- Thursday 15th March, 2018 – Blanchisseuse Secondary School
The Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
For more information on these consultations, you may contact the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs, Division of Youth Affairs at (868)-628-6792 Ext 5064 or 5051 or on the Ministry’s website https://www.msya.gov.tt/.