1. Read the position advertisement and job description carefully. If you have queries about the position, email or telephone the contact officer listed in the advertisement.
2. Prepare a curriculum vitae and cover letter summarising:
- Your qualifications and work history (listing contact details for two referees, one of which should be from a previous employer)
- Describe how your skills and experience would enable you to satisfy the selection criteria.
Note: your application must reach the Sports Company of Trinidad & Tobago by close of business on the date stated in the advertisement in order to be considered for the position.
Unsolicited applications will not be acknowledged.
Applications received in response to an advertised vacancy will be acknowledged in writing via email or hard copy letter. Only applicants shortlisted for the interview phase will be contacted verbally
- If applying via a hard copy please address applications to
- The Human Resource Manager
The Sports Company of Trinidad & Tobago (SPORTT)
National Cycling Velodrome
Off Couva Main Road, Balmain, Couva
- If applying via email please send submit your resume in either Word of PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You may enquire on the progress of your application at any time with the contact officer listed in the job description.