Mannie Ramjohn Stadium strives to meet your expectations each time you come to the venue. To help you get around the building and find what you are looking for, the below information is here to assist you.
- The entrance is easily accessible from the car park. Physically challenged and elderly persons are allowed to use the elevator to Level 2 which has ramps to facilitate their easy movement.
- There are no bank machines on the compound; however, the facility is in very close proximity to several major banks located in the Marabella area.
- Drinking fountains can be found in the public stands on Level 2
- There is an elevator which goes to all five levels of the facility. It is to be used by persons accessing the VIP Lounge on Level 3 and Media personnel with equipment accessing Level 5. It is also used to accommodate the elderly and physically challenged to access the Public Area on Level 2
There are a total of 6 pairs of washrooms around the facility
- 2 pairs Covered Stands
- 3 pairs Uncovered Stands
- 1 pair VIP Lounge
- There are a total of 3 universal (male/female) washrooms
- 2 - Level 5 Main Stands
- 1 - Level 4 Main Stands
- There are 4 available team dressing rooms each equipped with washroom and shower facilities.
- Smoking in STRICTLY prohibited on the compound
- The stadium opens at 5:00am and closes at 10:00 pm every day.
- The opening hours of the administration office runs from 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- There is 24 hr security on the premises.
PROXIMITY OF POLICE STATIONS, FIRE STATIONS AND HOSPITALS
- Marabella Police Station is located approximately 5km west (3 minutes drive) of the Stadium.
- Mon Repos Fire Station is approximately a five minute drive South of the stadium
- Marabella Health Centre lies just outside of the Stadium perimeter to the west of the Main Entrance
- San Fernando General Hospital is approximately a 15 to 20 minute drive from the Stadium to the west of the Stadium and lies in the heart of the city of San Fernando.