Larry Gomes Stadium strives to meet your expectations each time you come to the venue. To help you get around the building and find what you are looking for, the below information is here to assist you.
- There are three entrance into the facility the Northern side from the external car park, the southern side which is on the industrial avenue and the main entrance which is west or front of the facility
- The facility is furnished with an elevator that has a capacity for 8 persons from ground floor to second floor.
- The two female washrooms are designed as family washrooms on the second floor. There are four changing rooms on the ground floor anging rooms and one washroom.
- Smoking in STRICTLY prohibited on the compound
- The opening hours of the facility runs from 5:00am to 08:30pm. The opening hours of the administration office runs from 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- There is 24 hr security on the premises.
PROXIMITY OF POLICE STATIONS, FIRE STATIONS AND HOSPITALS
- Malabar Police Station is located approximately 1km north (3 minutes drive) of the Larry Gomes Stadium. There is the also the Arima Police Station, North East of LGS (10 minutes).
- Arima Fire Station is an average of 6km East of LGS (approx. 10 minutes drive).
- Arima Health Facility is approximately 7km west of LGS (approx.7 minutes drive).