HCS strives to meet your expectations each time you come to the venue. To help you get around the building and find what you are looking for, the below information is here to assist you.
There are four entrances into the facility:
- Main Entrance by Security - Approximately 50m off of Wrightson Road, opposite St. John's and located at the eastern end of the facility. There is a main security booth located at this entrance and thus allows control over persons entering and exiting the facility on a day to day basis.
- St. John’s Gate - also on the Eastern end of the facility this gate faces the National Stadium and borders the St. John's facility. This gate is only opened for major events.
- Castro Gate - directaly off of Maraval Parkway heading in a Southern direction. This gate is located at the Western end of the facility and is mainly used to allow VIP entrance to the facility for certain events.
- Lion’s Gate - is located on Fitzblackman drive to the North East of the Facility next to Trinidad and Tobagos Lions Assocation.
- Smoking in STRICTLY prohibited on the compound
- The opening hours of the facility runs from 6:00am to 10:30pm. The opening hours of the administration office runs from 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- There is 24 hr security on the premises.
PROXIMITY OF POLICE STATIONS, FIRE STATIONS AND HOSPITAL
- Woodbrook Police Station is a short 16km and a 5 minute drive away in a Northerly direction.
- St. James Fire Station is an average of 25km away and is approximately 10 minutes drive heading West.
- Fire Services Head Quarters is located 20km from HCS and is a 10 minute drive on Wrightson road heading East.
- Westshore Medical Complex can be found a mere 15km away and a simple 5 minute drive on the foreshore heading west.
- The Seventh Day Adventist Hospital Cocorite is 15km away and a 5 minute drive on the foreshore heading west.
- St. Clair Medical Hospital located on St. Clair Ave is 26km and 15 minutes drive from the Stadium.