Ato Boldon Stadium strives to meet your expectations each time you come to the venue. To help you get around the building and find what you are looking for, the below information is here to assist you.
- There is only one main entrance into the facility located to the front of the facility and one exit to the back, leading onto the Solomon Hochoy Highway.
- There is one elevator on the compound to access the five levels at the stadium.
- There are no family washrooms. There are two male changing rooms and one washroom and two female changing rooms and one washroom.
- Smoking in STRICTLY prohibited on the compound
- The opening hours of the facility runs from 4:30am to 11:00pm. The opening hours of the administration office runs from 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- There is 24 hr security on the premises.
PROXIMITY OF POLICE STATIONS, FIRE STATIONS AND HOSPITALS
- Couva Police Station is located approximately 20km west (10 minutes drive) of the Ato Boldon Stadium. There is the also the Gran Couva Police Station located East of the ABS.
- Couva Fire Station is an average of 18km West of ABS (approx. 8 minutes drive).
- Couva Health Facility is located West of ABS approx. 15km away (5 minute’s drive).